Recreational and professional dance classes from age three to adult
- Regular attendance required especially for teams
- Please wear appropriate clothes - preferably school polo shirt and shorts, skirt or three-quarter length trousers - not tight jeans or long trousers. Footwear = soft soled pumps and tap/heavy shoes.
- Please bring a drink and a small snack, as children are not allowed to leave the premises to go to the shop.
- No chewing gum.
- Please take care to avoid accidents - for example all bags and belongings to be kept clear of the dance floor.
- Keep busy and focus on your dance steps.
- Helpers and assistants must be given the same respect the school principal teacher.
Please note that we adhere to the FDTA Child Protection Policy Guidelines.